Friday 8 October 2010

Something about: PUFFFF!!!!


I...uhm...explode? Haha. *wink* I'm just not good keeping my feeling inside me, so I just explode. That makes I'm living alone, because lots and lots of girls distance themselves from me. Ahah. But you know, it didn't feel THAT bad, because it makes me learn to be independence, you know? :)

And did you know that this burst of mine had already shows me who's the real friend and not? I just hate when there's people quarrel, and others taking side, EVEN THOUGH they did not there when its happen AND they themselves did not know what happened actually. This resulting the others distancing from me while the person that I yell and throw my anger to was completely okay. Haha. SUPER DUPER FUNNAAYYYYY, OKAY? Seriously, she and me was completely okay, and you're not the one that I yell at, so what's your problem actually? You don't even know why I act like that, right? Pfttt. Girls. *rolling eyes*



But you know what? I'm just too happy that I can just ignore them and do what I want. :) Up up, and away~!!!




Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~

(=.=) ----> My co-curricular activities starts at 5 pm and ends at 7 pm. Damn tired, okayh?

No comments:

Post a Comment