Thursday 5 April 2012

Something about: Wounded.

This is a totally plan-less update from me, but it wasn't like I normally planning out my updates, but I know I'm rambling so I should stop it.

But again, someone decided to share this song in fb and I can't help but feeling helpless.

It had been approximately 8 years, but ...

the wound never heals.
the thought never cease.
the said person, is someone to me.
and the name, its carved within me.

I don't even know how to let go of this feeling.

I feel overwhelm, helpless.

I can't get it out from my mind, "if we started off things differently; will it eventually end differently?"

"If I know about the act earlier, will I be able to save others from getting hurt?"

"Will I be able to prevent those scars from my friends?"


Obsession hurts. It hurts you yourself, it hurts me, and the worst part is; it hurts my friends. And it is not literally. You hurt them physically.

In the end, I'm still a girl that holding so many complex within.

At one point, I just hope that we could meet. And having a proper closure.



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ KAT-TUN - Please Come Back to Me

No comments:

Post a Comment