Friday 4 October 2013

Something About: I'm Alive,..

...and thanks for your concern. Well, if there's any... :)

My final examination paper will start the day after tomorrow. Nervous deep inside, but hoping that I'll do the best. Hoping that I'll leave this place. Fly. Free. 

Nothing much about my life that's interesting enough happened lately, I guess. At least nothing that worth sharing with other people.

Closing this semester with me realized how fragile I am deep inside. I realized that maybe, maybe, I haven't even change that much as much I expecting myself to change. My only expectation on myself after this is being more selfish.

My motivation on myself lately. F*ck others. 



Next...
Sharing my latest obsession, a cover song from Chester See and Tiffany Alvord. ^_^
Pretty song is pretty.





Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Chester See & Tiffany Alvord cover - Beneath Your Beautiful (original by Labrinth feat Emeli Sandé)

No comments:

Post a Comment