Tuesday 10 February 2009

Something about: kill...

Okay, first. Something to hurray about, I GET BACK MY NET THROUGH MY BABY PC~!!!

Second, I was scold freely by my mom, and I think I deserved to get angry a little. Okay, the problem wasn't because of me, but something about the thing that connect the modem to the pc. It's hard to explain, but since it's not important, I don't want to explain about it~ >.<

Third, it mean... I GET BACK MY TORRENT~ Gahhhhh~~~~ I miss downloading things... And using lappie was annoying since it'll fill up very fast... How small her memory was~ ~.~" Yes, continue of Ryuusei no Kizuna and and and... Kami no Shizuku~ >.<

Though, I'm still on hiatus,... It means that I still won't updating things frequently[or so I hope~ hehe~ *scratching my back head* >.<]



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment