Monday 30 March 2009

Something about: because I want to

blog about people. FUNNY peoples, to be exact.

First,...
So, the Earth Hour in my house didn't happen. Because someone will DIE if she didn't watch the news. SHE. Guess who.

Second,...
Today, the "pelajar cemerlang SPM dan STPM 2008" come and give us some ceramah. Yadda yadda yadda [hell, they repeat the same thing every years, that's why... *sigh*] And POP! A girl talk about how she believe her tuition center, and how she FAIL at her trial exam. I think she's dumb. Okay, it wasn't really an insult, but why believe others too much? You should read. Man, I didn't really hoping and believing my own teacher regarding the spot question too. I just follow some, the logic to be followed, such a History. "The same question won't repeated in the next year."

Third,...
Still regarding the tuition center. My Add Math teacher kinda talk about how student nowadays depending too much at their tuition teacher. BUT, she's the one that always, always ask did we had learn it at tuition classes. Am I wrong to think that she's uber funny human?

---

I still dissatisfied about the PPSMI, you know? - Is it that hard to ask what WE want? *sigh*



"funny peoples in their funny worlds." - the quoted by me for today. I feel like I wanna puke right now. Seriously. I don't know why, but seeing the same things, again and again, day by day just make me felt I wanna puke.



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(+_+)

No comments:

Post a Comment