Tuesday 24 March 2009

Something about: teach

teacher complaining about student that complains about teachers. Got it? Annoying peoples.

---

I think I quite hate my economics teacher. I mean, her crazily broken English. It drive me nuts. SERIOUSLY. I know that later, we'll learn economics in English, and normally I don't have problem with people who mixing that language. But she - ... Different. Okay, if she wants to use English in economics term, it was soooo fine by me, but... "sit down"...? I just don't seem to understand about why she must use it. Other teacher just gonna use Bahasa, or just using the hand-signal. It somehow irritated me. Whatever.

---

"you're stubborn" - says someone who never listen to other's opinion. *sigh*



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(-_-)"

No comments:

Post a Comment