Friday 8 May 2009

Something about: Perak

I know that I'm not really got anything to do with Perak, but I just read todays newspaper... You know, it makes me wanna puke. Like, seriously. I think that I did write a few times about this, so I think I shall repeat my opinion again. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST REPEAT THE ELECTION FOR PERAK STATE? *sigh* durh, they have their right too, you know. We're talking about who'll be the leader at there, and peoples have their right to choose who they want to be their leader. Come on, WE PAY OUR TAXES, YOU KNOW? And we have the right to pik who'll take care of the taxes.

That's it. I can go to toilet and puke now.

bye~



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(=_=)-> I'm sick.


p/s: somebody said that my blog here was too emo. sorry, i'm not the one that good at control the feelings...

No comments:

Post a Comment