Thursday 11 June 2009

Something about: from anger, I turn to sad

People change, aren't they?

Human. Pathetic. "Baby", how could you do something like that to your so-called best friend?
It's scares me to think that people change. And they, they one that we called as BFF could actually stab you from your back. Sad, right? "Baby", he's your best friend. How can you do something like that? YOU, the one that protect him once upon a time, and YOU the one that left him and come back and he accept YOU and YOU stab him from his back. I just can't believe that you change that much. You f***ing bastard. Ungrateful human.



Some people believes in chances. Do you?
I'm one of the people that believe in chance. Well, it depend, definitely. The reason, especially. But I just can't understand when people could give chances to someone, again and again and again and again, but refuse to give it to someone else, that making mistake that was nothing compared to the other. Human...is complicated, eh?



I just can't believe that I cry today, because of this matter. Thanks Farhanah, cause understand and listen to my rantings and things... I really need it, because somehow, I was quite sensitive when it comes to friends.



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(T.T)---> Am sad as thinking that people change...so much

No comments:

Post a Comment