Monday 1 June 2009

Something about: Heck, I'm cursing peoples, again...

Must they did each and every single things on Earth to make us mad?

Okay, I was writing about the limitation subject for SPM. I don't really care if they want to limit the subject, seriously, I don't. But the thing that make me sooooo f***ing mad was the number. Yes, is was limit till 10. Heck, wasn't that means by those Chinese that taking Science stream and hoping for scholarship must drop one subject? Because my mom said that JPA's [or something else] scholarship must take their language... like, if you're Chinese, then you need to take Chinese language or if you're Indian, then you need to take Tamil's language. Well, tell me if I was wrong, because as far as I know, it had been always like that. The worst? Those from SMA of SMKA. They need to take Arabic language if they want to further their studies to Al-Azhat and things. Then, they need to think what subject TO BE SACRIFICE?

One of my tuition teacher's said: "the next, next year, you'll find out at the newspaper's front page, titled '50,000 students gt straight A's', but one thing will never change, most of them still won't get their scholarship."

Does anyone still remember at Ahmad Atiq? He's one of talented Malay's student, but unfortunately, he didn't get scholarship... I'm sure most of people in Malaysia didn't know about this story. Sad, right? Blame the Education Minister by that time. Yes, it was his fauly, don't you agree?

My dad was highly disagreeing the limitation. Well, why must we stop people from learning things? Wasn't that what we, human, did all the time, from the first moment we born till the last breath in this Earth?

My friend thinks that the reason was ridiculous. They said something like "reduce the amount paid by parents for tuition fees" or something like that. Heck, it was their choice, and most parents encourage their child to do so if they think their child could do it. And and and, as far as I remember, 2008's best SPM student didn't even attent any tuition centre, yet she could get that title. Oh Ministry of Education, can't they give better excuse?

Me? I was agreeing the opinion by people around me. Because to me, education is everything. Can you live without it? Oh, I know some people can. Yes, the child of the kings. But, their life will be useless, then, right?

I was cursing, badly that night when the news shows it. Why must they stop people who want to learns?

EDIT:
Because my cousin reminds me that Ahmad Atiq DOES get the scholarship. Yeah, after beggings with lots and lots of s?



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(=_=)---> Am sick of peoples in th world...

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum. Glad you brought up this idea. I could say that I totally disagree if our minister really wants to reduce the number of subjects intake by students just to grant the title of "straight A's". Maybe he thinks the education system practise by boarding schools is the best way of maintaining the quality of the "title". I would say that this is totally absurd.

    Apart from that, I disagree when you said Ahmad Atiq didn't get scholarship. He indeed, gets his scholarship as mentioned by Mr. Low. He's now overseas studying Medicine. He came back last year and taught us Add Maths if you were there. Lols.

    I heard that they will combine Maths and Add Maths which will then automatically reduce the number of subjects. I'm just curious now, as we know, our school teras is 11 subjects. The problem now is, which subject that will be eliminated? :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumussalam~

    Yeah, but what I mean is that, yes, he did get it. But after begs and begs, right? {or maybe, I'm not even there... at Japan? XD} Ergh, I'm bad at explain things~ -.-"

    Yeah, most people disagree, but what can we do? They already make it as that.

    And if I were right, those from SMA and SMKA does have more subjects, right? *sigh* I'm wondering what inside their mind right now...

    ReplyDelete