Saturday 31 July 2010

Something about: live, love, life. :3

Alhamdulillah, things are getting better here. I guess apart of me had figured it out that no matter how I weep, I won't get a place nearer to my home. Well, until the next three years, perhaps. Insya-ALLAH. =D

One thing that make me feel grateful that I'm here is my friends. My 'abang angkat' @ Aidiel the class rep, my 'kakak' @ Shyda Said (she hates when I calls her that. LOL. XD), the girl that accept me as I am - Farhana (I wonder why I didn't meet her earlier. If and only if she got MGS and not STAR, that's it), and lots and lots of crazy bunch in my class. Really, we got lots of 'mangkuk tingkat' in our class. Hahaha~ =D

Next, that would be knowing that peoples from my past is here, too. I just know that one of me ex-classmate from 5 years ago is here, too. I'm soooo lucky, right? *wink*



But, damn. I got to know there's a player in my class by accident. LOL. I shouldn't comment anything bout that. Definitely. *shrugged*

And and and, I meet a quite social type of guy too. Its creepy when he accidentally touch you but shrugged it off like nothing had happen. Well, most of the time, guys would apologize, right? I think most of guys would do that. Because that's just the norm. *shudder*



Owh, just before I forget, I get myself a very nice senior for my 2 club. Taming Sari and Pentas Digma. =D He REMEMBERS me. I'm flattered by the fact. Haha~ ;D



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(^.^) ---> grateful for everything.

2 comments:

  1. hehee... looks like u r having lotsa fun in arau. i hope u jage diri bek2,jge kesihtn,jgn nkl2.. sume2 laa..muahxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i did. university means so much fun, right? ;D

    ReplyDelete