Saturday 24 July 2010

Something about: of life, high school, AND university...

So here I am, updating my rotten blog.

EPIC FAIL IS FAILLLL, OKAY? *shrugged* :P

I'm too busy to even updating anything here because seriously, must they make activities each and every week? I want to go back~~~~ (TT.TT) *weeps* Owh, I'm in UiTM Arau right now, furthering studies on Bussiness Management. Arau is boring, but its cool. I'm making no sense here, eh? (>.>") The food here is cheap. Cool, right? But there's no shopping complex here other than uhm... The Store and C-Mart. LOL.

BUT BUT BUT, why there's no ikemen at all on my class? *pouts* Well, at least we didn't have nerds and geeks. :D hohoho~

Owh, I'm in two clubs (well, the confirmed one, so... XD) that is Taming Sari and Pentas Digma. Seriously, I'm not good in arts AT ALL, but the two clubs that I joined was ALL about ARTS. *died* The good thing is, I'm not in the frontline, I'll be joining the crew, that is the lighting&audio. Working with human will do no good to me, so become the crew is better, right? XDD And then, there's Kesatria Negara. *died* O.M.G. Marching? *sigh* After not joing for three weeks straight, I wonder could I do this till the end? *weeps silently* Because this se-tuh-peeddd body refuse to let me do things as I wish. The first week, I'm sick. Like seriously sick, so I didn't join them. Boo me. The second week I faint. Like a second I'm still at the field, and the next second I was sitted on a chair. SO NOT COOL. >.>" The third week, I got myself a cramp leg. Should I cry right now? (TT.TT)

Oh, and this. Living in university just make me did not know what happen in the world. Damn, I don't even have enough time to flail over KaT-TUN again. The next thing I know after a few weeks had passed was Jin (officially) leaving KaT-TUN. Boo you, boy. :'(



Oh, and here is the epic talk between me and my sis. This is because my sis just annoyed that I talk too long on the phone with my mom.

Sis: Go and get yourself a boyfriend.
Me: 0.0 I'll tell mom.
Sis: Did I look like I care, even? :P

LOL. XDD


Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment