Thursday 26 August 2010

Something about: doing criminal makes me feel good.... :)

I was thinking about something, that is when love is all around. Getting mushy much? NO. (well, that's obviously showing how I'm in denial. haha.) Forget about that guy, I'm talking about my close friends from before, that I meet through facebook after years we had lost contact. See? The magic of technology. :) I'm in hyper~~ Damn, I just come to realized how much I miss my pc's keyboard. It's so much fun compared to the lappy's. Okay, back to the real topic, why oh why I never realized that he is such a hotty? *pervert* I'm flattered to know that he still remembers me, despite the fact that I knows him for barely a year! :)



I come to realized how much we need to cherish every moment in our hand, before it slipped away and left us with nothing, nothingness. Its just how much (or little, to be precise) I regret that I didn't help 'him' to become a better person. I wonder what had happen to 'him' right now. But would he change even I did try my best to help him, actually? Who knows. *shrugged* Let bygone be bygone. Eheh. :) But, really, meeting him again after years had made me conclude; my past aren't as bad as I thought it was. At least, there's tonnes of things that could make me smile when I remembers it, right? :')



CHEERS FOR LIFE, EVERYONE~! :)



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(^.^) ---> Dear Mr S, you've changed so much, but in a very, very good way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment