Wednesday 25 August 2010

Something about: putting on facade...

Damn it. I really, really should not about certain things, because it means I could live in ignorant, not became as miserable as I am right now. *sigh* How could my friend just casually tell me that a friend of mine [which we're quite close, actually] liking me?! It's just making things complicated, more than it is before. Truth be told, he's one of the guys that I'm comfortable with, because he's a very, very nice guy and tolerant to others. I like him too, of course, but not in "that" way, if you get it. I love to make friends, and getting myself someone special right now is definitely on my things-to-do list. And the worst thing is, I'm getting scared to get close to him now,which make things getting awkward.

Some of my close friends that knows did says or more accurately, hinting about we, and he, NOT EVEN ONCE did he denied it. TT.TT Mommmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy, what should I do? I hadn't tell my mother about it, yet. Maybe later, when things are getting better.





Oh yes, is not become jealous makes you not love him enough? I love him, but I just don't know how to get jealous when lots of girls around him. Haha, this is awkward. My friend said so, but I disagree with it.



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(-.-) -----> sometimes, I can't help but wonder, would it be easier if people didn't grow up and face the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment