Saturday 23 June 2012

Something about: Long Time.

Twitter really did cause me to blogging less and lesser as days passed. *sigh*

Well, started this semester, we supposedly kicked-out be the college. But who could have thought that this semester it was the walk-in interview? You don't even need to plea for it, just walk-in and BAM! you already been given a place in the college. ¬.¬; Quite frustrating, isn't it? To think that all of us had already prepared to stay outside from UiTM, and how my parents sacrifice their time and money and not to forget - the motorcycle. *sigh* It did frustrate me of how UiTM here did their work because really - there are just too many empty rooms that they could easily gives us.  

No, it wasn't that I'm not grateful for able to stay inside college but frustration did not go away easily. You know? 



Next - meet my bebegurl!
Bebegurl. 
Born on 19th June 2012 around 1.30pm (since I don't know the exact time, lol!), my first niece! See, a set. My brother give me a nephew and my sister give me a niece. I'm so excited! Really! I haven't talked to my sister yet since she still stay in hospital and I asked my mother what's her name is. My mother reply with "I don't remember." I literally laugh my lungs out. "It's not my fault that your sister and her husband decided to give such a long name to her," she said. Yo, my momma is so cool complaining like that to me, lol!
And she is looking like her father. A friend said that girl that looking like the father usually have softer and kinder heart. I hope she did, too. :') I'm so excited to find some time to shopping things for her and Umar.

I did not forgotten about him, still! :'*
This upcoming Hari Raya will be chaotic moments for all of us! *sigh happily*



On the other hand, yesterday I'm having my first-ever police-block and the not-so-good thing is I had forgotten to renew my licence. Better do it ASAP! *remind self* Luckily I was saved.



Anyway, take care! =)



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Kamenashi Kazuya and Taguchi Junnosuke - Special Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment