Sunday 10 March 2013

Something about: Laundry

So around half-an-hour ago, I was sitting on the floor, doing my laundry and such.

Until one girl from next room come into my room, without knocking.

I look at her.

And she screams. Quite loud, I might say. I bet she's super shocked with it.

She asked me when the time of Subuh prayer.

I answered, and she left the room.

Dude, really? What's wrong with me doing laundry early in the morning? Whyyyyyyy? Why must this kind of things always happened to me?



This brings to couple of weeks ago. I wears masks before I sleep, just because.

So after a few hours, I wake up to clean my face.

Right in front of the door, someone screamed. Shocked might be an understatement for her that time, perhaps.

*facepalm*

I really not good sharing spaces with others. I want own room!



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Chester See - Lullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment