Sunday 23 September 2012

Something about: Be OK~

Assalamualaikum. Hello there, random human. By now, this is the 20th day I'm with these blotches-like and rashes-like on my skin. Alhamdulillah that it gradually decreasing, but sadly it did not go away fully. There are bad days, but the better one are there to; so it's okay. Sadder for me that when they went away, they leave marks on the skin. Sobsobsss~ Doctor says that it will go away, but but but~ they are ugly~~~ :'(

Just a little prompting about my twitter, here. Haha. 

Lately, it had been few times meeting someone that always manage to rendered me speechless. Realizing that time won't ever turn back to once it had been, but my brain can't erase the thoughts of "what if's".
"What if I never speak out my true feeling; the feel that had already engulfing me the first time my eyes set on you?"
But at least, I know I'm being honest to myself. No regret on that. At least if something happened to me later on, I won't regret for holding it just to me. 

Onto the next thing - finally~ This semester's class finally ended. Okay okay~ The last class is on last Thursday, but just few hour ago is the last test before final. Wehoo~ I think that this is better than the first one, I do pray so~ It just saddened me a little that I focused a little bit more on stock split when the question come out is stock dividend. Well~ yeah~ things happened~

This semester, it seems that I have change. Some turns better, some just turn out to be worsen. I don't even know whether my heart is too soft or what, but I learn that nobody is perfect; we need to learn to cope and to tolerate with each other. Certain things takes time to happen; but when it do - it's a wonder. 



My heart; please heal properly, eh? 


"I just wanna be OK, be OK, be OK;
 I just wanna be OK today~"



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Ingrid Michaelson - Be OK
ps: A guy said this to me, "you don't need to put too much effort; what you need is a hero" and it do crack me up so much. I'm surrounded with so many great friend, and I'm thankful for that. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment