Monday 24 December 2012

Something about: Changes,...

and the way it surprises me.

A couple of years ago (now, even using the word years here quite surprising to me actually) I was so in love with someone that I cried a bunch because of him. But now when we met each other, we were like "wassup bro?" and things like that; means that we could just go on and have great conversations and just jokes and being fools with each other. 

No more those crazy thumping heartbeat inside my chest. No more clammy hands caused by nervousness when I sees his smile. No more blushing creeps into my cheeks. No more awkward feelings inside of me. 

It was just crazy of how fast and how much things had changed since then. 

And since then, yeah,... Quite a number of things happened to me. Example would be that I already falls in and out of crush and love with a few people. Some things turns complicated and some other just dissolves into open air into nothingness. 

The point that I write this blog post is, since this is the last week of 2012 and here I am reading through my blog post of 2012 and reflecting how much had I changes over this year. I think my attitudes didn't really changes, but my feelings... Hm~ That quite complicated. 

But rest assured, I fall out of love from him. Damn, I can't even recall his face now. :/ 

I deserved to be happy, I say. What says you?



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Kim Ah Joong - Byul

No comments:

Post a Comment