Thursday 3 January 2013

Something about: Mixed Feelings.

Since I believe that it will cause unwanted attention if I actually writes about it here, I decided not to. 

I'm happy yet devastated.

I'm glad but sad.

One thing I learn from someone is; trying your best to look at the brighter side of person. Things will be easier this way. 

But the downside is, the other might not even aware of how much you tolerate because of him/her; because said person hold the title "friend".

Somehow I feel violated, too. It's like, you never felt my presence around. Despite everything I've done for you, you know? Not appreciated. Not even someone in your mind and heart. 



But it's okay. Maybe I should do the same to you too. :'(



Anyway, take care!

(|]      [|) ♪♫ Yovie & Nuno - Menjaga Hati

No comments:

Post a Comment