Saturday 4 May 2013

random thoughts.

no. i ain't gonna write this one properly with glittery sentences and all. no.

i'm not feeling happy these few days, caused by this one particular guy that keep n pestering me, bugging me, etc etc.

sms-es and phonecall-s that comes during wrong time again and again. its hard especially because sometimes i'm too vulnerable inside.

i don't even know what his motives is.

but yes, if someone loves me enough to bug him back for me, tell me and i'll gladly give you his number. pester him till he regret ever doing things to me. things that are not pretty to be mentioned at all.

i know i should update about novels that i supposedly read, but i couldn't because i didn't even finish any of the novels. i'm too distracted and tired deep inside. maybe i should seek professional help handling things like this. idk.



till then, sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment