Wednesday 1 May 2013

Something about: 32ND KLIBF 2013 (read: bookfair. Yeay!)

Definition could be read .:.HERE.:.

I went to a bookfair yeay yeay yeay! :) To describe that I'm happy is definitely an understatement. Hohoho~

The international Bookfair located on PWTC, during this week. I highly recommend anyone that want to grab any reading materials to take this chance. Because there are so many publishers and bookstores that take part and greater news is, most of them sells materials in lower price than normal market price.

Some of graphic novels from GempakStarz. Free a file. Me love free stuff! :)
Bags of books (minus the red-bag in the middle, that's a friend's bag)

Morning, Noon & Night by Sidney Sheldon. RM10 after discount and all. (from bookstore that join the bookfair).
One Day You'll Be Mine by Inawza Yusof, RM 28 after discount. (from KaryaSeni)
Sebenarnya, Saya Isteri Dia! by Zura Asyfar, RM  25 after discount. (from KaryaSeni)
At KaryaSeni booth, each novel discounted RM5 per book. Berbaloi-baloi! :)

Graphic novels from GempakStarz. All discounted RM0.50 per book.
All these cost me exactly RM50 (7 books).

This trip won't happen without patient and help from le bros. Thank you, all. :) 
From left: Safwan (with his Galaxy Note 2, haha), Hazmi Zawawi, Fatullah Ruslan and Hadziq Dzulfikli.

Because KaryaSeni booth is located in a room which full of girls so they couldn't really enter the room without feeling awkward, so they waited for me for quite some time to let me purchase novels that I wanted so much. They even help me hold the bags of books at some times (because let's face it, they're heavy, lol). Also, especially to Fatullah that accompany me all the way from KTM Klang. You're the best! :)

Yes, I have the ultimate motive of why I really wanted to go to this bookfair, and that is to get a copy of "One Day You'll Be Mine" by Inawza Yusof. Second to the is for me to finish the last RM100 of my BB1M. And yes, not only I finished it of, but also grab a copy of Sidney Sheldon's "Morning, Noon & Night", even! I really am a happy girl.

As of now, I already finished with all 7 graphic novel from GempakStarz. Gonna move on to the novels sometime this evening after catching up some rest. :)



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Chester See - Lullaby
ps: Next post gonna be reviews of "One Day You'll Be Mine" by Inawza Yusof, hopefully. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment