Friday 3 July 2009

Something about: for the sake of a post...

I'm not well. Flu. Cold. Cough. Tell me if I could be worst. And no humans, I'm not carrying H1N1 virus with me. No. Believe me! XD

Well, the changing of weather affects me a lot. I'm sneeze and sneeze and sneeze like... no end. You know what worst? - When I'm trying to ask something to the teacher, I accidentally sneeze. Lolx~ XD And, instead of talking, I feel like I need to scream because my voice was so hoarse.

I did go to a clinic to get treatment, and the doctor, decided to be stingy, she just give me one day off. ONLY? Man~ Im half-dead in front of her and she just give me one day of MC... *sigh* poor me, no?

I didn't get to go to PLKN. Yeaayyyyy~~~~~~~ *stabbed* I feel grateful that I didn't get it because I could do something meaningful to me [rather than to do something to my country] and and and~ I need not to separate from my net, pc and you know, things~ XD Gosh, I can't imagine of KAT-TUN release a single or worst, an album during the three monts~ XD

Last few nights, I'm almost having a heart-attact when I switch on the TV. "Taiyou no~ NAMIDA~~~~~!!!!!" Heck, they play NewS songs, but but but, they won't ever play KAT-TUN's, no?

I was trying to kill mood of few peoples today. Just make something fun in my life~ XD You know, most Korean artist didn't go to National Service yet, such as DBSK, Super Junior, etc~~~ I was talking to Mrs. Kim [real name, secret...] about what if one day he need to perform it and come back with BALD head, like... Won Bin? XDXDXD I know, I'm a devil... And she thinks for a while and she says - so ugly~... XDXDXD That was totally make my gloomy day~ XDXDXD And I did to Miss Amalina to, since she's a fan of Kim JaeJoong from DBSK and she thought that I was mean~ I'm a meanie, aren't I? But seriously, could you ever imagine that happen? The whole DBSK or Super Junior or any other Korean boybands gone for two[?] months and come back being... BALD??? XDXDXD

Next week was a bus week, and the next week was the next mothly test. Heck, I feel like I'm dying.



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(T.T)---> IS SICK~ waaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment