Tuesday 21 July 2009

Something about: me, rambling

and this is another random post for me... And lots and lots of typing error... And I feel like I want to use rojak bahasa. Sue me... XD

Still not so well, but at least I feel better. Butbutbut, I manage to infect everyone in my house with my bacteria.... Lolx...

I don't understand some people. Somebody that I know. She didn't wear tudung, until lately. Her reason - "ala~ most people yg pakai tudung yg banyak buat maksiat..." I was thinking, wasn' that was just an excuse for her to avoid herself from wearing tudung? Boo you~human!!!

Another person that didn't seems like she cares about her SPM. I don't really mind when people borrow things from me, but when THAT particular thing was the thing that you need tosit for SPM, I just can't understand why she refuse to buy it... She's not poor... Membazir... Yelah kak oiiiii~ macamlah ko x leh jual balik bende alah tu kat junior2 ko... hisyy...

Neexxxtttttt... Two bestest friend and clashing. Heck, weird, no? They had been best friends since form one, and [seems] about to clash after five years. Whhaatttt a stressfullllllll year, deshyou?

Next... Mr N and Miss S. One is a cousin of me, one is my coolest friend... He says that, she says this. Oit, aku kawinkan je lah korang ni, okay tak? *smacked* XDD But seriously, jgn la asyik komen2 je,... Nanti jodoh tersekat betul2 baru tau...

Another important thing will be announce soon. Cause I need to inform Mr N bout it... Hehehe~

---

Ads in Malaysia.

I feel kind of sad with the quality of advertisement at Malaysia lately. Like seriously...

One - an ad about her mother promise to cook for her childs. "Yes... I promise. I'll cook, okay?" And she sees that there's a looooooooonnnnggggg queue to the counter. And she finally gave up on cook and buys a fast food for her family. Great, ne? It wasn't like I oppose the idea of she's buying the fast food, but I hate that she break her promise. You know, like giving the thought to the kids that it's okay for the adults to break their promises because they simply can't make it true. If you know that you can't fulfil it, why make a promise? *puke*

Two - an ad about a young boys throing tantrum at the mall. And one pretty lady walk... and she says "ah, it's okay... for acting like that for a loaf of bread" or "he's acting like that over a loaf of bread" or something like that. Is that was REALLY okay? *sighs*

Three - I got this from a friend. About a whatever-they-call-but-I-still-call-it-as-a-bleach ads. Put the washing powder and put the bleach. The housewife asks the model to stop and the model says that "it's okay. this is not bleac..." or something like that and my friend says that the housewife might meant by - you put too much bleach... LOLX. But it's true, you know? That model seems like she did put too much bleach in the washing machine...But seriously, the more you watch it, the funnier it gets... XD

I got a few more examples, but I think that these was enough...

EDIT:
It seems like my Commerce teacher was agreed with me too, she says about an ad about a coffee that bla bla and bla bla [can't write, or this blog will be rated as NC-17, so you got what that means]. She thought that it could give not-so-good image of Malaysia, like outsiders will think that Malaysian thinks about 'it' all the times. I'm sooooo agree of that.
Clue: genies... you got what that mean, right?
Italic
---

p/s: see? You've been warned about the language... XD



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(T.T)---> feeling a little better
and learning everything in Bahasa didn't make we become more loyal to Malaysia, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment