Tuesday 28 July 2009

Something about: girls are funny...no?

like seriously. During agama time today, we had bunch of girls asking... ridiculous questions...

"Bercerai mati" bermaksud suami tu mati, bukannya "bercerai DAN mati"... *shaking head furiously* Dang, how could the interprets it that way? *giggles*

and and and, my friend was soooo funny. She tease N-chan about her pinkish pimples, so we tease her, saying that the pimples will go to her. Urgh, if you got what I mean. And she says that it was "lagha", which I believe what she tries to says was "khurafat". We all laugh at her, and I teased her by saying "what are you doing with us is LAGHA". Hahahaha~ poor girl...



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(-.-)

p/s: "lagha" means by doing something useless, like wasting your time, while "khurafat" was means by believes something that not true, or something like that. I'm not good to elaborate things, by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment