Tuesday 16 November 2010

Something about: its flood there, once upon a time...

And that was the first time I experience something like that. TT.TT It's hectic, mannnn~ Not enough food, not enough clean water, it's such an experience! Can YOU imagine taking a bath with only two big bottle of water? ONLY? No, I'm not kidding. But luckily, we've been told about earlier, at least, we managed to keep some water.

Here, are some pictures managed to be captured by me. The place: right behind the hostel I'm in. Creepy much? YUP! Because, we're on high land, yet the water had reach there. I'm kinda panicked over it. Haha~ XD





Next~ About people around me. I don't know if its only me, but I'm not the person that hoping that others will change, actually. I'm more into, accepting people as they were, as long as they didn't disturb me. Well, you know, if I ask you to change, even a little, it means that it disturb me, even a little. Not to tattletale, but someone that I know had says things to me, even write about me, how that particular person hoping me to change my attitude and whatsoever lah, kann... But I refuse so. WHY? Because I refuse to change because of others. I prefer that changes come from inside me. Changing yourself because of others was kinda not practical to me. Because when the reason why you change was no longer there, you'll change back to your old self, no? That's why I refuse to change because of others. It won't stays. :) Peace, yo! And plus, I like feeding on my ego, because people who keep letting people do things to them will keep on hurting. That's why I didn't have much close friends, just because I'm afraid I'll hurt later on. Yes, I'm a scaredy-cat. Yes, I'm childish. Does it disturb you? No, righttt? ;)

I remember reading a blog of a friend of mine, she writes about love and such. Haha~ I kinda jealous of her, because she was much more matured than me on handling feelings and such. I'm such an inexperience on love and feelings and such. XD Mak suruh pergi sekolah untuk belajar, okay? Saya budak baik, tauuu~ :) Yes yes yes, I did did things, but I NEVER, I repeat, NEVER get involved with any guy. Why? I'm anti-social, okay? 



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~

(-^.^-)

No comments:

Post a Comment