Friday 26 November 2010

Something about: new layouts...

And I loving it so much. Simple, but so me, as I would call it. ;) A turnover point in my life, I guess? I think I should change to be a more mature person. Come on, even Yuto was much more matured than me. XD

Truthfully, I think that it's time for me to think more of my future. I think I had had 18 years of fun time without really thinks about what should I do in the future. It wasn't mean that I'm gonna be super-duper serious that I can't have fun anymore, but I think that I should change a little. I'll just bear in mind about something that a teacher had coincidentally said to us about friendship. "Will your friend feed you in the future if you can't find a decent job?" And really, that thought hit me so hard. I really, really thinks about it a lot, but I guess I was too immature to understand what does it means deeply. Of course, your friends will help you so much now, but when they grow older, they'll have responsibilities that make "friendship" not their top priority anymore. It just, not many could see it right now, or refuse to do so. Of course friends ARE important, but never let it be the one that hold you back. And arrogantly I admit, I made decision as I wish, and little did friends able to influence me.

It's about time to change. =)



Cherish people that worth it. Ignore who doesn't.


So, with this quote, I'm officially an ignorant. Haha. =)



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(-^.^-)

No comments:

Post a Comment