Saturday 27 November 2010

Something about: why sanctuary?

I had been blogging about my life since I was sixteen. I had closed my earlier blog for some reasons. Writing had always been something that I love, something that I could do naturally or forcefully. It had become a way of me expressing myself by writing out me happiness, my sadness, my frustration, and all. The truth is, I'm not someone that's so good at expressing myself, I keep on keeping things inside me and there's time that I'll just explode. So, when I write, I releasing all my pent up emotions. I did keep a diary before, but I failed at writing it constantly, and then, I just thinking, why not blogging? So I did when I'm sixteen, and it continued until today. So there, blog is a place of where I could just be myself, write what I want, without really care of others, my SANCTUARY. :)



Anyway~ take care, and have a great day, everyone~~~



~*~NaBiLaH~*~
(-^.^-)

No comments:

Post a Comment