Monday 19 March 2012

Something about: Because I can! =)

I really am turning to a pile of pink, sticky, goo.

Because of him.
Why so adorable haaaaaa? 
きゃああああ〜
I so wanted to pinch his cheek. Naw naw, am I a pervert or a pervert? LOL. XD To think back - how many years had it been, yeah? 5 years? Woah! :O I think I had already stuck and be a fan of Kamenashi Kazuya and KAT-TUN since I'm fifteen. Well, that is if I'm not mistaken. Avid fan since I'm sixteen. Yeap, that basically is. 

I'm currently back addicted to PlantVSZombie thing. 

Finished one round and getting myself a trophy. Yeay~! See the trophy? Did you see that? Did you?
Defeated all zombies, minus Yeti Zombie because it hadn't appear in any level. I'm a sad sad girl. :'(


I know. I'm lifeless like that. On the other hand, I read about Lucid Dream from 9gag.com and I really really, badly, want to try this out. But never had any gut to try it. Scaredy-cat? Very. Never denied it. A friend of mine even said that she was scared to try it out because she thinks that it looks like we could step up into another world or something. ええええええええ

See that? I totally download it from 9gag.com. HAHA. :D

Few hours ago, a friend from facebook share the link to this song.
And I am so reminded to Proposal Daisakusen. Sick-puppy-love drama that aw aw so sweet. Am I even make any sense now? Haha. Still, I do love this song because the lyrics is just oh-so-sweet. :3 Lyrics could be found here, well that's it if you're interested. 



OH BABY, NO, MAYBE...



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Keisuke Kuwata - Ashita Hareru Kana
ps; for whoever that makes me blushes, you... *sigh* 

No comments:

Post a Comment