Sunday 25 March 2012

Something about: Random Act.

Some said that fangirls are creepy. But I'll say that fanboys is creepier. #truestory

Less than 24-hours and InshaAllah my parents will arrived in Perlis. I'm a spoiled-rotten child; some might say. But really. It just shows how much you did not know about me.

Well well. What's up with this emo-kinda entry? 

Because I'm emo-ing currently? 

No. I don't think so. But some conversations lately just makes some things harder within me. I'm not that happy about it. Maybe it's because I do believe that there are lots of things that we could try so hard, but we can't force to make it happen for real. 

It makes people feels tired and just want to let go of everything. Escaping from the world that succumb us to falls into some sort of repetition. Again and over again. 

It makes me tired putting on façade. It makes me realized how hypocrite one could be.

I miss writing. Writing as in turns situations into something that much more deep, rather than just blogging my feelings. But sadly, someone had run away with all the muse I have from before.

I feel like receiving a b*tchslap on my face when a friend of mine snap about certain someone to me. :'(



Still. I'll leave you all with a picture of my beloved Kamenashi Kazuya. :D



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Akanishi Jin - Eternal

No comments:

Post a Comment