Tuesday 13 March 2012

Something about: Laziness.

Good morning! Good day, everyone! New day day hour new lots of things... I should stop rantings out of boredom. Agree? But I won't. =P

腹減った (read: harahetta). I'm hungry. This early morning and my stomach goes making all these crazy sound yet I am too hungry to even move out from the bed to actually EAT. Lazy much? Hehe. =D

Am editing some videos at the moment. But getting too bored. And this is the result.

This is Kamenashi Kazuya. And he is wearing Burberry shirt. This exact Burberry shirt that actually cost you a fortune. 

This is he. (it wasn't like you did not know if you frequent this blog, but still...)

This is the price.

This is the price when you convert into MYR.

JHSDALGIUHWPOGIUHAPIUDCHXZJKNV *speechless*

I would marry any man that actually could afford wearing Burberry. 
.
.
.
Okay, I'm joking. But it does impress me when guys actually do wears Burberry. They're oh-so-ohsem. =D



STILL. 腹減った~~~ :'( I want roti canai. Anyone accompany me? ;')



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ 亀梨 和也 - ずっと

No comments:

Post a Comment