Sunday 11 March 2012

Something about: Dearest Final Examination.

Study week oh study week. And dearest final examination, could you be nice to me? :/

The not-so-good thing at the moment would be up until now, zero book had been touched by me (read; revised) and I know I should be panic and why is it so hard to fall in love with those books by the way? This week had been wasted by me watching and re-watching movies, PLENTY of them. I can't even lists them! :O That is bad, right? I should get worried. Yes I should. At this moment, I'm watching Bujang Terlajak featuring Nur Fazura, Nabil(Raja Lawak), Saiful(Apek), and Johan(Raja Lawak). Crazily-funny if I may say so. Dry and acceptable jokes so far, yeah I could say that I enjoy this movie. :) 

Last night, I watched Kembar Siang featuring Kamal Adli and Intan Ladyana (too lazy to linking to everything, so please bear with it, eh?). While this movie is entertaining, there are some aspects (or more likely dialogues) that maybe need not to be inside the movie itself. It makes me sad to realized that the story could be so much better without need-not scripts inside it.

Being a 20 years old makes me mo judgemental over quite a number of things. Or so I believe. *sigh* It means that its harder to even satisfy and impress me. LOL.  

New hobby lately? Editing pictures. =)

かわいい〜!

ベム すごいい かっこいい よ!

edited for fun =)

I had finally properly installing PhotoScape in my laptop. FINALLY. =) I just fall in love with this application because it is easy and fun to play with, to be honest. And so many things inside this application. Still, I am using Picasa 3 for better effect, but PhotoScape win in some aspects. I don't know if it just me or what, but the pictures seems sharper using Picasa 3 while PhotoScape is a fun thing. Haha. =) Many smileys to show how happy I am at this moment. 



Reading things lately and I realized; never loose faith. Never. Ever. =) tqvm! For everything. "quando si amo..."



On the other hand. I know lots of people just find it weird about my stand. But really, I think at this moment, it is the best thing -the best choice ever- for me. Many had complex, and not many that able to find way out from it, or even overcome the complex. Not many would even try to understand. And to self, please stop bleeding. 



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ 亀梨 和也 - ずっと
PS; たくさん の こと が ある から、僕ら は 今 ここ ですゆ。違う の?

No comments:

Post a Comment