Wednesday 7 March 2012

Something about: This is Spam Post! :D

Whewww~ It's been quite a long time since I do blog properly, no?

Well. It started off early in February, when things got tumbled that it got too much and taking too much of my time that I somehow had ceased to properly update anything here.

And not that I'm naming names, but some people had acted way too much for my sanity to handle it. I actually explode somewhere around middle of February, which is so not cool of me to do so. Haha.

Haters gonna hate. But let's see how much I do give a care. <3

Yeah. This is somehow me around last month.

But now now now. I'm this. =)

よかった〜!

All fresh and okay. =)

Right now, I'm having two-weeks study leave before my final examination starts at  17th of March. Which approximately 10 days from now. 


Gotta fight fight fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Oh. Why the hell falling out from love is that hard? I almost think I need to find myself a rebound guy. 

But when I think again...

Naaahhhhhh~ Kamenashi-sama is much better healer than any guy out there. HAHAHA. :)

Oh, and did anyone do check my wishlist? Since I really need it, I decided to buy myself a present. Yes, I do get myself Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm and thoroughly, I love this product. And the cocoa smell each and every single time I use this on my lips. Just what I need. :) No pictures included because if I did, it'll be a duckface (somehow) and I refuse to let anyone leave a BAAAANNNNNGGGG comment. -,-; So much for 9gaggers. LOL.



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Kazuya Kamenashi - 愛してるから

No comments:

Post a Comment