Friday 25 May 2012

Something about: Annoyed.

Click to enlarge. 

As you can see, my twitter account currently is suspended. I completely had no idea what happened, and it irks me sooo much. More than 24-hours without twitter? I think I'm dying. And I hadn't decided yet about I should or should not stop subscribing twitter on my phone. 

As you can see, I'm not an android user, not have iPhone nor Blackberry, so I tweeting via mobile subscription which cost me some money over certain period of time. Devastated, and annoyed at the same time. Had already referring this problem to twitter support, TWICE, but getting the same result, still. I believe I had enough reason to be angry about this. 

Because let's face this - my twitter account is not having twitter block, it's freaking suspended. And it's freakingly annoying to me. 

*BIGSIGH*



Anyway, take care! =)



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ KAT-TUN - Our Story~Prologue~

No comments:

Post a Comment