Sunday 13 May 2012

Something about: Everything needed.

I remembered of those moment when someone said to me, "do whatever it take for you to be happy, for you to heal" and I can't help but feeling guilty when right now, I'm letting myself swallowed by pain. 

Some people asked, what's the point of me keeping on with this blog? - The answer is simple, I'm trying to be a better person. I do occasionally read back my posts from way long ago, and realized how much had I change. Certain part change to the better, and some - it's not a pretty story to tell.  But one thing for sure is, I do change. 


Looking through my playlist, I'm stuck with this song from quite some time ago. Quite a fan of Tangga, this song really makes me feel something inside without I could put out my real feeling is.

Ahh. But somehow I kinda happy with how things were right now. :')



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Tangga - Cinta Begini

No comments:

Post a Comment