Friday 13 May 2011

Something about: complaint.

Sometimes, I think, we do complain A LOT. Well, you see that? Another complain. *sigh* Well... This is because I'm as epic as that. Haha!

For some reason, I think that the "fun" Nabilah is coming back to me, bit by bit. And the "gloomy and whiny" Nabilah is fading away bit by bit too. Is it good? Or is it bad? I honestly don't know. One of the phrase that I often use that I guess is becoming my favourite is, "I DON'T KNOW." But, at least I know that the phrase is much better than throwing out lies, right? ;) At least I know that! Haha~ *awkward laugh*

This week, I aim to finish off Bloody Monday Season 2. I just cried upon watching the fourth episode, where Orihara Maya died. And the way she look at Kanou-san before she died. TT,TT So heartbreaking~~~



Okay. I'm done rantings. Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone! :D



(|}.^_^.{|) ♪♫~~ Yamashita Tomohisa - Loveless.

No comments:

Post a Comment