Sunday 22 May 2011

Something about: tears.

And he promise that he'll be there, forever.

Less that he knows that forever ends in a blink of an eye.

So I cried, again.



Nabilah Mohamad Arifin

---

I'm done angsting for today. LOL. Okay, I don't know why I'm so sensitive lately. I cried almost everyday! I watch drama or movies, I cried. I read novel, I cried. I listen to songs, I cried. Its like, the tears just refuse to stop. Just, what the hell is so wrong with me lately? Too many things crush my mind that I can't think so straight. *sigh*

I finished watching Bloody Monday 2 and Samurai High School, and almost finished watching Koizora the Movie, before stopped at the part where they lost their baby and I cried a bunch again. Oh, and I'm halfway done downloading Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta, too! Biased much over Miura Haruma? Haha. ^^" Though I'll say that the first reason of why I wanted to watch it is because Toda Erika. Don't mind the weird plot, and weird choice of actors. Well, Miura Haruma+Toda Erika? LOL. How original -cut that- how random could they get? 

---

You know, I never asked for you to treat me like I’m from the royal family or something like that, the only thing that I asked as I communicate with others is just proper response. Is it that hard, actually? I mean, you act like I’m not existed in front of you at all. Maybe, just maybe I should just treat you the same way the next time we communicate. Or even when you need any help from me. -_-;

---

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder.

The quote never ceases to amaze me, up until now. It makes me think of how simplicity could have such great affect to others sometimes. The story behind this? Secret. :P



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone! :D



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Sheila Majid - Dia

No comments:

Post a Comment