Thursday 2 June 2011

Something about: Added!

Just finished reading Sidney Sheldon's Bloodline. A very great novel, indeed. A very great way to kill time. I do recommend people to read this.

Why I like Sidney Sheldon's work?
Because the book written by him is just full of emotion, that you could feel by your heart. At this novel, You could imagine yourself as both Elizabeth or Rhys (pronounced as Reese). 

Though, this novel might carry quite a heavy story, but I do enjoy this novel thoroughly. Really. The fun, the excitement and all, it makes me adrenalized. Or something along that. XD Just ignore that intercourses inside it, and it is a very enjoyable piece. :D

Out of 5, I'll give 4.3 - because a cleaner version might be more fun? XD Like, the sexual tension was damn heavy in this novel. Haha. -,-;



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone! :D



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ KAT-TUN - Affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment