Sunday 19 June 2011

Something about: debut.

journey. its a one-in-a-lifetime-thing.

warning: broken english and mix language ahead.

Last Saturday, the plan was to go to Kuala Perlis for dinner. Well, at least that's what in my mind. Mengidam nak sotong goreng tepung kat gerai no 3 tu. Four of us, Miss Nofa, Aidiel, Bazli (yeah, he's the guy who actually fly) and not to forget, me! ^^ 

First, we went to pasar malam because the boys want to buy shoes. Yes. It took us around half an hour before they decided which shoes they wanna buy. Then, we went to Kuala Perlis, finally. There, we buy some chocolate at small stall and chocolate coated strawberry. Damn syiok I tell you.

Unfortunately, because its a week-end night, there families there, and it took us almost an hour before we got our food and next half an hour spent by us eating. By the time we finish, its already 11-something and Bazli and I can't get into the college because that's past our curfew here. Backup plan, I'll spend the night at Miss Nofa's house while Bazli spent the night at Aidiel's house. 

But then Bazli got his crazy idea. "Lets went for a midnight movie at Jitra!"
So, Jitra we went, despite little money left on us. Well, the boys spend theirs' for shoes while I pay for the food first. 

At Jitra, we search for ATM like crazy people because it seems, lots of ATM were shut after midnight. Only at our forth (or is it fifth?) tries, we manage to get some money from Bank Islam's ATM. Jitra Mall, here we come!

(there are few things happen here, but I was too angry to even talk about it at the moment. Responsibilities, to me is not a small thing. And Reza, my apologize for being such a clumsy and not realizing something I should have realized sooner.)

We watch for KL Gangster. All in all, it get 6/10 ratings for me. Syamsul Yusof should stick as a director only. Well, there's definitely something not right about his facial expression as he act. And lots of character to me, didn't stand out well. The only two that I personally like the acting would be Aaron Aziz's act and Zizan. Despite I'm not a real fan of any of them, but their act really leave some impact to me. And its kinda funny when you realized at some part of the movie, the supporting actors are more standout compare to the one that we should focus on. 

After the movie ends, we should just get home. Bet then again, Bazli had another idea in his mind. "Lets go to Alor Star and lepak at mamak!"
So, Alor Star we went.

At the mamak restaurant, he go for shisha. There's two other friend of his joining us there. Definitely not something that I could stand. Too many smoke. It makes me dizzy. We spent around an hour there. Around 4.30 am, we went back to Arau.

Erm, that's all? XD



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone! :)



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ Crystal Kay William feat Akanishi Jin - helpless night
this is actually my first time overnite. might be the last time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment