Sunday 5 June 2011

Something about: a penny of thought.

So all of the sudden, in some people opinion, being happy is making me a bad person. Said him, because you're being happy not for a good thing. I know I shouldn't feel so, but sometimes, such feelings is inevitable.You know, when sense of karma kicking people around you?

And then, there's also feeling of deja vu, all around me too. I don't know, but sometimes dreaming a little bit too much making things a little bit confusing. Haha.

Next, happen in my life, some lecturers had move on to the second gear, and there's also lecturer that had not shown the face, even yet! Sooo weird.



Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫~~ KAT-TUN - Taboo
ps: I hadn't met the Mr-first-alphabet, yet! And I so do miss him. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment