Wednesday 16 November 2011

HF; Flamboyant of Love


You lead me to a place that I know by heart. Our place, where we could hide from the world -people- for hours and just stay besides each other without even a word exchange between us.

As we getting closer, I gasp.

You turn and smile –I like to think it as bright as sun, I know it’s childish but still- and I can’t help but smiles back.

There, our place was decorated with balloons –vibrant colours, I notice- all over the place and each one of it written 'I ♥ U'. Your own handwriting on each of the vibrant colours balloons.

I look directly into your eyes, dark and full of love. "Why?"

You’re blushing, deep crimson red and I can’t help but falling harder to you. "Happy birthday. I want to do something special for you, but I don’t know what should I do and this idea suddenly comes into me and-"

"I love you too." I cut your words as I realized that you started rambling incoherently.

"Come again?"

"I love you too." I repeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment