Thursday 24 November 2011

Something about: Latest.

Finally, lots of things had been settled down. 

Few things makes me sad, because how it is too hard for me but eventually - Alhamdulillah - things getting better. :) This week really had put me on the verge, that I think I almost break inside. I just feel it is needed to express my gratitude for knowing great people around me that not hesitate to help me when I'm in need. It makes me happy to knows that no matter how hard it is, I'm not alone. To know that someones actually cares makes me happy. I might be fussy as a human, but I don't think it takes lots of effort to make me happy. Haha. 

Next. New semester just started this week, but the pressure of things already consume my mind. Maybe that's what I need, distraction from things hat hurts me too much at this moment. 

I kinda have a talk with a friend about gentleman earlier. And it makes me remember about how guys always misinterpret the word 'gentleman' in girl's eyes. It funny how people from both gender could argue about it continuously, you know? :D


Anyway, take care!


(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Akanishi Jin feat Jason Derulo - Test Drive
ps; this was kinda short because I'm facing a conflict of trust over someone. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment