Wednesday 9 November 2011

Something about: Fangirl.

Since I am such a fangirl - I had waited for hours since early this morning for Jin Akanishi UStream live at his facebook page. Haha. I'm soooo happy that all of us (read; fans) able to actually interact with him, live! *happy* This was held for fans after the launch of his US debut single, Test Drive (which for the record, I love the song!).

These two pictures are the only pictures that I somehow managed to take because I was too stuck reading the fans comments and question. Taken after the session is finish, I think that they are fooling around because before that, there's fans asking will they kiss when they're putting the figure here and there while adjusting and readjusting the cameras. 

So yes, the figure's is kissing. Hihi! I think these were cute. Don't you? ;)

Kissu~

Chuuuuu~ 

Oh yes, the only thing that kinda annoying (but kinda expected, too) is that Akanishi once again appear with fedora and uber huge sunglasses. Haha. I'm not going to condemn his fashion sense or whatsoever, but really, it does feels nice when us (read; fans) could see his face thoroughly -no fedora, no sunglasses, no bangs, no whatsoever that cover his face- because you know...we human communicate better with face-to-face conversation? Okay, I know I'm being incoherent, but truthfully, I just love his beauty mark (read; mole) beside his right eye.

Definition of mole. Haha. :D

Well, let's just say I miss seeing his face like this;


While this is just a pure spam! :D




*taken by me from the musicvideo "Test Drive"


Anyway, take care and have a great day everyone!


ps; I really want to embedded the music video here on my blog, but after watching it thoroughly and contemplating for quite some time, I decided just to leave the link and not embedded here. *am looking for pillow to cover her face* Haha. -.-; Well, let sum it as Akanishi and blondie is not a very great combination - to me at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment