Friday 11 November 2011

Something about; say

I was browsing through my collection when I accidentally stumble upon a song from years ago. Sotsugyou ~sayonara wa ashita no tame ni~ from Tackey & Tsubasa, but the one that I save was from Shounen Club which the singers would be long list if I decided to put in here. Haha. Well, there're KAT-TUN, Ikuta Toma, Yamashita Tomohisa, ABC, and Hasegawa Jun (I tried google about him but pictures shows Hasegawa Jun the model. sharing the same name definitely not fun! =.=;) All of them were so young. Even Kamenashi was still in his boyish hair. *giggles*

So yeah, found this on youtube (well, where else, right~) and decided to put it here on my blog. This song was so deep. :3




Oh yeah. I miss someone. Hm~


This guy? No - not him. I never met him even. :P

Haha. Some might have known that I had fall in love. But then, I guess some things were just out of our control, eh~? Since the feelings had already passed the four month given time and I don't know what should I do about it. It might be easier if it really is crash and burn as I would like to put it, but it grows and turns complicated somewhere. Tangled and twisted as per se. Haha. But then, as usual, I'll live. =)

By now, I just hope that the college application plea will give me answer as soon as possible. I might need to live outside from campus for a little while, but I do hope that I won't be doing so for the whole semester. That will cost a lot of money. -.-; And to think that I only have roughly MYR700+ until the next loan get into my account. The biggest worried would be the fees. OMG, I'm just a student, why need to make me think so much of moneyyyyy???!!! And to think I just plan to buy new clothes - it all goes burn to pay the rent house(oh, this is the worst case situation, still).


Anyway, take care!


(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Tackey & Tsubasa - Sotsugyou ~sayonara wa ashita no tame ni~
someone had just asks me, will the love renew over time? - the answer is no. apart of it is because of ego, while the rest just says it's not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment