Tuesday 8 November 2011

Something about; Murderous.

warning; This is an another emo post.

If I could turn back time, I would gladly screams out my thought until certain people decided that I was indeed, right. Rather than listen to other's thought to agree to that certain someone and regretting how things end up today. It's quite a f*cked up situation right now. Yesterday, I was so close to spit on someone's face, or taking a knife and stab someone's heart at the moment.

I don't know when, but somehow I rather let mistakes happen rather than listen to certain someone's word and end up hurt. It just; I rather hurt because of my decision compared with other's. Because I know that that is my choice. Could you imagine being in a position where you just follows someone's direction and things just go wrong and you look at that certain person, you don't know if you could forgive them for how f*ucked up things were to you at the moment.

As I write this thoughts of mine, I'm crying hard. Because I can't stop thinking about death right now. 

The feels of self-loathed is consuming me greatly.

If one day I could fled from this, I think I won't ever turn back.



(|] ._. [|) ♪♫~~ Shayne Ward - No Promises

No comments:

Post a Comment