Monday 14 November 2011

Something about: Concussion

I really am trying to put up proper update, or at least something on HF but the only things that come across my brain is "Mine all mine till the end of time" chanted repeatedly inside. I don't know what possessed me, but that is the only thing that come out each time I start to type on Words. Haha. =.=; Seriously, that is definitely not normal, right? 

Or maybe, I'm just ohsem.

But no one in this entire universe is ohsem than Hyde-san for being that creative.  "Futon!" :D
 L'Arc en Ciel for life! Haha~ *random*
and a bending Kamenashi is putting images on my hentai brain. Haha. 

Okay, those images was taken randomly by me because I was too bored and need to do something to kill my time in hand. :D

On the other side. I kinda realized that sometimes we tried to hard not to forget things but in the end we still did. And sometimes we really want to erased things from the memory but it stay. (Unless you're being like an ordinary guy that have auto-delete in their mind or somethings, but that's not the case, so~) It makes things harder at times, but then memories stay for reasons. Or so I guess?

I miss ayaka and her musics. :( *random* 


Anyway, take care!


(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Judy&Mary - Sobakasu

No comments:

Post a Comment