Friday 9 December 2011

HF; Knows.

"Sometimes you do know how precious such person to you. But you just able to comprehend about it after he or she is gone - away from your life. Never to come back ever again."

Your eyes penetrates mine for quite some time after I says so. I know what you feel but I pretend of not knowing it. Because for once I hope that you'll understand me - all of me.

"People do take things for granted; lots of time didn't they?"

"Why did you always do things so that people will hate you?" You look at me seriously as you asking such question.

I smile because I know how badly my action affect you lots of time. But I can't stop it. Since I really want to know how long will you stay beside me and how far could you accept me thoroughly.



Because I had seen lots of people did not manage to do so, and they walk away.
Apart of me thinking it is fine, since it shows how many people actually are sincere accepting you for who you are but still do hope that you'll change to the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment