Monday 19 December 2011

Something about: Reckless Week(end).


Friday.
Arau ---> Padang Besar ---> Kuala Perlis ---> Kangar ---> Arau. That is the summary of our journey last Friday. All eight of us having a wonderful splendid journey together, via motorcycle. Yeah, you read it right.  All eight of us in five motorcycles. :D It definitely unplanned journey. Started of with one of our friends want to buy a new bag because his bag currently is not use-able anymore. So Padang Besar, here we come. 

Rempit? No. Cuz we're cool. :D

So the first thing that come into my mind after reaching Padang Besar would be the next day modul. I need a black t-shirt, of a jersey that I won't mind getting it dirty! So with help from fellow friends, I bought a black t-shirt. But, look what we found first at the shop. 

Bazinga! We love Sheldon! :D

Yes, we meet an epic t-shirt written "BAZINGA!" It is one of the famous quote from The Big Bang Theory, that I love to bits. :D It is just damn funny to not to laugh at it.
Watch. And laugh. :D


LOL. This video is making me laugh like a maniac.

Later the evening, we went to Kuala Perlis. Just for fun and totally unplanned. Watching the sea and sunset for awhile. One of the nicest thing we done, all eight of us trying to throw small stones and see who could go the farthest. Which obviously and naturally; would be the boys.

For dinner, we went to MaiCafe, located somewhere in Kangar. The first time went there for all of us. :D The food were great and the price was reasonable to me. Well, it kinda suits with the size of the food they serve.



And on Saturday, I'm involved in part 4's modul - explorace. Extremely tired despite how fun it is. Crawling with the mud, be inside a lake that seems like never been taken care of, playing with water and flour, etc. Just look at me, all flour-y and mud-y. 

Flour on scarf, mud on ... everywhere.

Flour-head.

And since I'm having modul, I can't follow my sister and her husband to Padang Besar. But but but, I got a new handbag! :D Thanks to my sister that pick a cute handbag for me. 

sister. me. Kuala Perlis.

Well, maybe we can't go to Padang Besar together, but we reach Kuala Perlis together. :D Eat plenty of food and having fun together for few hours. Oh, and she's currently at Langkawi Island - holiday.

After two days doing things, the Sunday was entirely for rest. :D



On the other hand - listening to older people talks about life makes you realized how important it is to be happy. Or so I think. At least that what I'll aim for my life, being happy. ;)



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ - GReeeen - Ai Uta

No comments:

Post a Comment