Saturday 3 December 2011

Something about: Easy?

What I hate about panadol is it do kill the pain fast, but the effect don't stay long and you'll increase the dose as time passes.

And whoever said that being a woman is easy, should get a kick. *emo*

Okay. I'm done with the second week in this fourth semester. BUT, up until now only two out of five subject I take this semester did actually have proper classes. Still I think it is quite fine because lots of things that need to be attended early this semester.

I was totally bored today so I decided to re-watch Johnny's Countdown 2009-2010 Concert and gaining this.

"Do me"
Me: It's a joke. If you get it, let me tell you this; you're dirty minded people. Haha. :P

I'm kinda lifeless right now. Since my jobs had finished at this moment, I'll just kill time by re-watching Cartoon KAT-TUN, again. Later. :D



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ - KAT-TUN - Neiro
ps; So if I tuck my hair on my left side using my right hand, will you really fall in love with me? ;D For every truth you tell, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment