Sunday 4 December 2011

Something about: Temperature

It's very cold today here in Arau, eh? It's been raining since afternoon earlier. This makes me wanna say, "Let's roll like makizushi, everyone!" Yeah, like what I'm doing right now, roll up in my blanket because it is just too cold for not doing so. :D

I'm kinda craving for sushi too. Anyone? :D
I love ebi!

So some people questioning me about my choices of great car, Toyota Prius. I mean, what's to hate about Prius actually? Do tell me! It's hybrid and the body kit seems all nice to me. :D

Prius. Can you actually hate this car?

And it wasn't like I demand something like this.
Or this;-


Haha. Okay, this post is a very random. Because the temperature is too low for my brain to actually working properly. :D



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ - Shiina Ringo - Aozora

No comments:

Post a Comment