Tuesday 6 December 2011

Something about: Things.

Alhamdulillah after two days facing major migraine(again), my condition is actually better right now. This week shows how hard this semester will hit us because the workload - assignments and all had already piling up on my study. Major WOAH there. Haha. :D Yessss, after two weeks spent leisurely, the weeks full of activities had finally started. 

---

There are moments when things goes so wrong. It makes us confuse. It makes us feels suffocating. And we wants it to end right at the moment we feels that we can't take it anymore. Facing hardship sometimes makes us forget that in order to be stronger, we need to overcome such obstacle. 

"It's just like chasing a fleeting attraction, you know?" - This sentences bring lots of meaning to me. Last week, I kinda grieving over something. It comes as a big shock to me, but all turns well to me up until now, Alhamdulillah. Thanks to everyone that cheering me up and makes me happy. It is just that I hope that such people won't ever come back to my life. Because when I know such people is just not worth it, it turns me into someone who's not originally me. And it makes me upset about myself too. :'(



And I listen to this song sometimes to cheer myself up! :D



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ arashi - One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment