Friday 27 January 2012

Something about: After.

Woke up earlier today with a juicy gossip about Jin Akanishi dating Meisa Kuroki. Oh, nice. Fierce girl? Nice pick boy. Very nice. ^_^ I am a fan of Jin and I'm also a fan of Meisa. So yeah, I kinda happy with this rumour and let's just hope this will be true. But as usual, Johnnny's Jimusho is fast. Why don't you let me dream about them for a little bit longeeeerrrrr? *cries* 

Next, a new music video from Jin Akanishi - Sun Burns Down. Waiting for few hours to actually download this thing (and it's not even HD because of my slow internet speed) and let's just sayyyyyy - I'm way happier with this song to be compared to Test Drive. The only thing that I actually do like about Test Drive MV is just the cars. While this? This.Is.Cool. =)


Tell me why don't you love this song. Or this MV, even. The geek-like glasses is so ohsem. Me like. :) Just actually hoping that Jin would actually moves more than...this? Like, "let's move it move it" thing. Haha. I don't even know am I making any sense here, but well, that's my opinion. I'm still a happy fangirl with this video. :D



On the other hand. Am still looking for migraine medicine that will actually works for me. The one currently consumed by me did works, but it makes me sleepy. I swear I could even sleep as I'm walking! :O That is supposedly not a very good thing, right? :/

Oh. These past few days I feel like being stabbed across my heart. One of my close friend says "he did not have feelings" while my close, close friends says that "Nabilah! He's not handsome, at all!" I feel I'm dying a little bit inside. :'( Gaaaahhhhhhhhhh~ I don't know~



Anyway, take care!



(|].^_^.[|) ♪♫ Jin Akanishi - Sun Burns Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment